The Glyco Rose Gel is normally a Professional Salon product but for a limited time it is available for at-home use. This light and gentle exfoliating gel has many benefits for the skin;
1) The glue-like substance that keeps the dead skin cells together and on the skin's surface is broken down resulting in a fresher looking complexion. This is great for acne sufferers.
2) Scarring from acne is reduced as the outer layers are gently removed and the skin is left looking much smoother.
3) As the skin is encouraged to be produced more regularly due to the exfoliation, areas of darker pigment become less noticeable
4) Collagen and elastin production is increased, fine lines are diminished
5) Beautiful soft rose fragrance promotes feeling of well-being and relaxation
The Glyco Rose Gel won't leave your skin looking at all red but will be highly effective in improving its tone and clarity over several weekly (or twice weekly for more severe problem skin) applications. The gel should be applied to clean skin and left for 30 minutes, then thoroughly removed with water and a wash cloth before an oxygen cream is applied.
A high quality, high performance scrub to mechanically remove dead cells from skin surface. Used...
A superb hand and body antibacterial formula with exfoliator and moisturiser in one! A combination...